Friday 23 November 2012

Instagram 003


Cold evenings in with home made hot chocolate // making the house smell of Christmas // Off to work // Cheeky face covered in cauliflower cheese // Lily's lavender bath bubbles & rubber duck // ready to go out for a family meal // decorating Lily's room //cute baby hands // Lily loving her new cot //cosy socks & bed // mint jumpers & pastel pink nails // Titan, the hamster I'm looking after this week //new boots from here // Lily's breakfast // love my new Rimmel wake me up foundation!

This is how my November has looked so far, I can't believe next Saturday it's the first of December! My instagram name is _rosie_o if you don't follow me already :) 

How have your Novembers been? Are you looking forward to Christmas? I can't wait!!

x ♥

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, those socks really do look comfy ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x