Monday 2 April 2012

this feels like falling in love...





I'm so lucky at the moment. The weather is amazing (that first picture is of the sky. Not a single cloud!), I feel better than I have done in a long time, I have a pretty little strawberry blonde who enjoys being carried around in our new sling all day, which means my hands are free to get in my studio and start making things again! I have been making some little flower rings, necklaces & I've been sewing again. I feel very content and happy!

I don't even mind very much that I have a little baby weight to get rid of and no time to do anything exciting to my hair or clothes! I have been living in ponytails, jeans and boring tops. I'm determined I wont become a frumpy mum though! Once I can fit in my clothes again and have a better routine I will spend a bit more time on myself!

The new bits and bobs I've been making will be going up in the shop this week, and I'm hoping to do an Easter craft ideas post too! 

Has anybody got any exciting plans for Easter?

x ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for your lovely comment, I'm so pleased you still have time to visit my little blog. Especially when you have your little princess to look after.
    I hope you are both well and you are showing Lily Belle the lovely blogging community! You must do Lily Belle's outfit of the days that would be delightful!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulaions darling. She looks just like Elle did as a baby. red hair is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x